Join our team!
The Marketing Associate is a full-time salaried position reporting to the Director of Communications.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Support the marketing efforts of the theatre for all mainstage productions, touring shows, and educational programs
- Coordinate design, distribution, and deadlines of all print collateral, ads, and playbills
- Maintain media and digital analytics
- Strategize and maintain all social media
- Manage Marketing Intern
- Use Tessitura software daily for list management, sales reports, etc.
- Maintain positive patron communication and foster customer service and community engagement
A full list of specific job responsibilities will be shared upon interview scheduling.
Ideal candidates should have 2 years job or internship experience in a relevant field, a passion for the performing arts, professional social media experience, and strong communication skills. Experience with Tessitura and adobe suite a plus.
Submit resume, cover letter, salary requirements and three references to:
Lisa Kotula, Manager of Administrative Affairs
No phone calls please
Virginia Rep is an Equal Opportunity Employer