JOB POSTING: FULL TIME PERFORMING ARTS COORDINATOR
Westminster Canterbury Richmond
JOB SUMMARY: Advance and execute events in the theater. Maintain and implement the use of theatrical lighting, theatrical sound, and Audio/Visual equipment; collaborate with other departments using this equipment.
MAJOR ACCOUNTABILITIES/ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Perform and oversee the set-up, run and strike of all events held in the theater
- Design, set up, maintain and operate lighting and sound systems for programs
- Monitor the condition of equipment including lighting, sound, and rigging equipment; perform preventive maintenance on equipment.
- Operate, maintain inventory and safeguard the technical assets of the theatre, including supervising the use of lighting, sound, communications equipment, and the use and maintenance of stage facilities.
- Coordinate scheduling and training of contractors and technical volunteers
- Coordinate equipment rentals
- Execute performance contracts and advance theater events in the absence of Manager Cultural Arts
- Conduct training, as needed, on the use of equipment
- Assist with volunteer coordination through clerical work with schedules and recording hours
- Create a variety of flyers and collateral for a variety of needs
At Westminster Canterbury of Richmond, you can learn, grow and make a lasting impact on residents and families.
You’ll experience the support of a collaborative work environment and a sense of collegiality unlike any other!
• A comprehensive benefits package including health, vision, dental, and life insurance, 403B retirement savings with company match, vision and dental coverage.
• Work-Life Balance: Full time/Day hours! Plus, you’ll accrue generous paid time off; short/long term disability, and an employee assistance program.
• Amenities! Including an onsite gym, fitness classes, on-site banking, and award-winning on-site childcare with school-age virtual learning classes with a generous employee discount. For both full and part-time employees!
• Educational Assistance: We support your continuing education and career advancement by offering tuition reimbursement, for both full and part-time employees!
• Paid Time Off: Can be earned by both full and part-time employees!
Very Few Weekends: Possibly 1-2 weekend nights PER YEAR!
A beautiful in-person theater with state-of-the-art equipment!
Email resume to email@example.com